To make custom poll questions, you first need to create a poll collection.
1. Log into your Insticator account, and select the Polls section.
2. Click Create New Poll Collection.
3. Name your new collection in the Collection Name field.
4. Click Save. Your new poll will be added to the Poll section’s default screen.
Next, you need to add poll questions.
1. Click Edit on the poll collection you wish to add questions to.
2. Click Create a New Question on the newly loaded screen.
3. In the pop-up that appears, do the following actions:
- Enter your question and its answers.
- Select a relevant category to add your question to. For example, a question about frogs can be added to the category Animals.
- You can upload an image related to the question.
4. Click Save. Your question will be saved inside the poll collection.
Finally, you must connect the poll collection to your widget.
1. From the Widgets section of your account, click Customize on the widget you want to add your poll to.
2. Click Add Poll in the newly loaded page.
3. Click Add to Widget on the poll collection you want to add.
4. Click Save. It will take up to 15 minutes for changes to be applied.