1. Log into your Insticator account, and select the Stories section.
2. Click Create a New Story.
3. Enter your article’s page link. The article's headline and image URL will be automatically pulled. However, you can add an alternate headline or image url in the individual fields if desired.
4. Click Save. Your new Article will appear in the Article section’s default screen.
Now you must connect the article to your widget. To do so, follow these steps:
1. Go to the Widgets section.
2. Click Customize on the widget you want to add article.
3. Click the Add Stories section.
4. Click Add to Widget on the story you want to add.
- To view what stories are added to your widget, view the Currently Live on Widget section.
- To add a new article, select Create a New Article.
5. In the Story Countdown section, select how long a story displays on your widget.
6. In the Customize Titles section, edit the Feature Articles screen's title and navigation button in the provided fields. Title changes are automatically viewable on the preview screen.
7. Check the box inside the Skip Feature section to enable visitors to skip stories.
8. Click Save. It will take 15 minutes for changes to apply.