First, you must create a quiz collection.
1. Log into your Insticator account, and select the Quizzes section.
2. Click on Create New Quiz Collection.
3. In the newly loaded section, enter a name for your Quiz Collection.
4. Click Save. Your new quiz collection will appear on the Quizzes section’s default screen.
Next, you can create quiz questions for this collection.
1. Click Edit on the widget you want to create questions for.
2. Click Create a New Question on the newly loaded screen.
3. In the pop-up that appears, do the following actions:
- Enter your question and its answers.
- You can upload an image related to the question.
- Check the box under the Save and Cancel buttons to add your question to Insticator's shareable library.
4. Click Save. Your question will be saved inside the quiz collection.
Finally, you must connect the collection to your widget.
1. From your account's Widgets section, click Customize on the widget you want to add your quiz to.
2. Click Add Quizzes in the newly loaded page.
3. Click Add to Widget on the quiz collection you want to add.
4. Click Save. It will take up to 15 minutes for changes to apply.