1. Log into your Insticator account.
2. Select a website from the first drop down menu. The default view is All Websites.
3. Select a date range from the second drop down menu. The default view is Last 30 days.
4. Select a site view from the third drop down menu. The default view is Website & Mobile.
5. Select desired metrics:
- Earnings (Default View)
- Earnings reflect your revenue share.
- eCPM = (Total Revenue/Total Paid Impressions) x 1000.
- Paid Impressions
- Impressions that has generated revenue on a web page.
NOTE: If you have installed our Anti-Adblock code, Ad Recovery metrics will also be available on the main page of the Dashboard section.
6. Underneath the graph, you will see metrics for Total Impressions, eCPM and Earnings. Page CPM will show here as well, but only when you select a single website from All Website dropdown.
NOTE: Page CPM is your eCPM multiplied by the number of ad units you have on the web page.
7. You can also export Earnings, eCPM and Impressions metrics into an Excel file.
- To export all your added website’s metrics, select all website from the All Website dropdown, then click the export button.
- To export metrics of a specific website, select the website you want from the All Website dropdown, then click the export button.