1. After logging into your WordPress account and entering the Dashboard area, click the Plugins tab on the left navigation panel.
2. Under the Plugins tab, click the Add New button.
3. Search “Insticator” in the Search Plugins search bar.
4. Click the Install Now button on the Insticator Widget icon.
5. After the widget installs, click the Activate button.
- Credentials to your insticator account will be sent to you via email when you activate your WordPress plugin. Go to Insticator.com and log into your account to customize your widget's appearance and view your ad earnings and engagement metrics.
6. Go to the Appearance tab.
7. Select the Widgets tab in the Appearance drop menu.
8. On the newly loaded page, find the Insticator Widget tab.
9. Drag it to the Blog Sidebar, arranging it in the order you want it to appear on your website.
10. Save after placing the Insticator Widget where you want.
11. Return to your website, and experience the Insticator Widget live.
NOTE: Ads can appear immediately or take up to two hours after implementation. If ads don't appear after two hours, please reach out to [email protected]