1. Log into your account, then click the Widgets section.
2. Click View Code on your Widget.
3. The following pop-up screen will appear.
4. Choose one of the following options to install:
- Widgets + Ads: Use this codes to add widget and ad units to your website. Check out "How to install your widget code into your HTML editor" for more detailed installation instructions.
- Ads Code: Use this codes to only add Insticator's ad units to your website.
- Widget Code: Use this codes to only add widget to your website.
- DFP: Use this code for your line item's creative inside Google's DFP server. Check out "How to install our code into DFP" for more detailed installation instructions.
- WordPress: Click on the link to the Insticator WordPress plugin page. Install the plugin to have Insticator's widget and ad units show on your WordPress site.
5. After installing your desired code/plugin, refresh your website to see your widget and/or ad units live.