1. Log into your Insticator account, and click the Widgets section.
2. Click Customize on the widget you want to edit.
3. Select the Appearance section to do the following actions:
- In the Widget Color section, choose your widget's primary color.
- To add your company logo to your widget, check the Show Logo box and upload your logo's image.
- The Preview section lets you view your recent Widget Color and Company Logo changes.
- The Overlay Feature section allows you to insert overlay ads inside your widget.
- To show widget overlay ads on Desktop platforms, check the first box and choose to have the Top, Bottom, or both Top and Bottom ads as overlay ads.
- To show widget overlay ads on Mobile platforms, check the second box and choose to have either the Top, Bottom, or both Top and Bottom ads as overlay ads.
NOTE: Your widget's width must be 600px or greater in order to choose both Top and Bottom overlay options.
- Go to the Widget Dimensions section to choose your desired widget width and height for both Desktop and Mobile displays.
4. Click Save. It will take up to 15 minutes to reflect the changes.