1. Log into your Insticator account, and click the Widgets section.
2. Click View Code on your desired widget. If you have yet to create a widget for your website, visit the Create a new widget section for more details.
3. You will see a pop-up window with codes for your website. You can choose either Widget + Ads or Ads Code or Widget Code to add to your webpage.
Visit Where can I find my widget codes? for a more detailed overview of what codes each section offers.
For this example, we'll use the Widget + Ads Codes. Please note that the following installation steps also work for the Ads Code and Widget Code.
3. Copy and paste the Header Code inside the <head> tag of your HTML source code.
4. Copy and paste the Body Code inside the <body> and </body> tags of your HTML source code.
5. Reload your website to see your Insticator widget live.
Visit Where can I place the widget? for more details on the best widget placement practices.