1. Login to your Insticator account.
2. Go to the InstiPoll section.
3. Click Create InstiPoll in the Survey Group page.
4. In Choose Content Format section, create your survey questions.
- Be sure include at least 2 answers for each question.
- Add your brand logo and a question image per question. Once finished, click Next.
- NOTE: A survey group cannot have less than 1 question or more than 3 questions. To add more than 3 questions, you will need to create a new survey group.
5. Go to the Choose Survey Type section.
a. Choose one of the following campaigns:
- Survey Complete - Brands are only charged when a visitor has engaged with the branded content, either by answering questions or clicking on articles. Add your Cost per Questions, Total Questions and Date range.
- Impression Based - Brands are charged based on the number of impressions or the number of times the branded content was displayed. Add your Cost per CPM, Total Impression and Date range.
b. Once finished, click Next.
NOTE: You can only choose one campaign type per survey.
7. In Add to Widget section, choose which widget(s) you want to have your survey questions connected to.
- From the drop down menu, you can select a website to see the list of all widgets created for the specific site.
- Click “Add to widget” on the desired widget.
- In Select InstiPoll Interval, choose after how many questions (regular trivia questions) you would like to show the InstiPoll questions to the visitor.
- Click Next.
8. Go to the Review and Launch section.
- Review your survey before launching. You can go back to the previous steps to make any modifications at this point. Once the survey is launched, you cannot make modifications to your survey.
- To immediately activate your survey, click Launch.
- If you want to launch your survey later, click Save for Later.
9. After your survey is launched, your survey group’s status will appear in InstiPoll’s Survey Group section. You can also pause or end the survey campaign from this section.