1. In the Contests section, click add Create a New Contest.
2. Fill out the following fields:
- Name your contest. This name will only display inside your account.
- Choose start & end times for your contest. The chosen calendar dates cannot occur before today’s date.
- Add your contest’s body text. This text will display inside your contest image.
- Add a success message. This message will be shown to a contest applicant after they successfully enter your contest.
- NOTE: Applicants must connect using their Facebook account in order to enter the contest.
- Paste a Terms & Conditions URL so your applicants can review your written contest terms.
- Upload a brand logo to appear on the top left of your contest image. Image must be 1MB or less, and must be a jpeg, jpg or png.
- Upload a background image that will display behind your contest’s body text.
- Choose an overlay color for your contest image. You can choose a pop-up color via a color wheel or by typing in a valid HEX color value.
- Choose a font color for your contest. You can choose a color via a pop-up color wheel or by typing in a valid HEX color value.
- In the Add to Widget area, choose to add the contest widget to either all websites or an individual website in the Select a website field. Next, choose what widget youwant your contest displayed in the Select a widget field. Any chosen widgets will be shown in the preview space below the fields. To remove your contest from a widget, click the X next to the widget you no longer want to use.
- Click Save. Your newly created contest will appear on the main page of your account’s contest section. Please allow up to 15 minutes for changes to apply.