NOTE: The Contest feature is currently an exclusive offer for select partners only. Contact your customer success or sales rep to request access to this feature.
1. In the Contest section, click add Create a New Contest.
2. Fill out the following fields:
- Name your contest. This name will only display inside your account.
- Choose start & end times for your contest. The chosen calendar dates cannot occur before today’s date.
- Add your contest’s body text. This text will display inside your contest image.
- Add a success message. This message will be shown to a contest applicant after they successfully enter your contest.
- NOTE: Applicants must connect using their Facebook account in order to enter the contest.
- Paste a Terms & Conditions URL so your applicants can review your written contest terms.
- Upload a brand logo to appear on the top left of your contest image. Image must be 1MB or less, and must be a jpeg, jpg or png.
- Upload a background image that will display behind your contest’s body text.
- Choose an overlay color for your contest image. You can choose a pop-up color via a color wheel or by typing in a valid HEX color value.
- Choose a font color for your contest. You can choose a color via a pop-up color wheel or by typing in a valid HEX color value.
- In the Add to Widget area, choose to add the contest widget to either all websites or an individual website in the Select a website field. Next, choose what widget youwant your contest displayed in the Select a widget field. Any chosen widgets will be shown in the preview space below the fields. To remove your contest from a widget, click the X next to the widget you no longer want to use.
- Click Save. Your newly created contest will appear on the main page of your account’s contest section. Please allow up to 15 minutes for changes to apply.