Cloudflare websites can now install Insticator as a Cloudflare App.
1. Login to Cloudflare.
2. Click the Apps section.
3. Search for the Insticator app by either selecting the Make money on my site section or typing “Insticator” in the search bar on the top navigation.
4. Click on the Insticator app, then Click Preview on the app description page.
5. You will be redirected to the website preview section.
6. Click Pick a location to choose where you want your widget shown.
7. You can also select which position (Left, Center or Right) on the <div> you want to place the widget.
8. After selecting Pick a location, go to the preview section to select the location.
9. Click the your desired location for the widget. This will prompt a widget preview to load.
10. Once the widget preview loads, you can customize the color of your widget.
11. Click Install after you’ve completed customizing your widget.
12. From the Installed Apps page, click View Insticator Dashboard to add/create content for your widget.
Depending on the size of your website, ads can show immediately or take up to 2 hours to show after you install the app. If ads don't appear after two hours, please reach out to email@example.com.
NOTE: You will receive an email to set up your Insticator account. Login to your account to add your payment info, connect content to your widget and view your earnings and widget metrics.